Blogging seems so easy in some ways. Hey, you just splat something out onto the screen and click Publish, right?
- Did I just write something for my target audience?
- Did I just write something they really want to hear?
- Am I adding to my legacy? (in other words, am I compiling a large collection of content over time for the people I’m trying to reach?)
- Did I just break the mold? Or did I write the same old garbage repeated all throughout the inter-webs?
- Did I just write something that makes my current customers glad they chose me?
Other Blogs I Author
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery
Subscribe to "Marketing Myself"