Nuffnang Ads

Translator

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Click Publish, Right?

Blogging seems so easy in some ways. Hey, you just splat something out onto the screen and click Publish, right?

No.

Hell, no.

Consider:

  • Did I just write something for my target audience?
  • Did I just write something they really want to hear?
  • Am I adding to my legacy? (in other words, am I compiling a large collection of content over time for the people I’m trying to reach?)
  • Did I just break the mold? Or did I write the same old garbage repeated all throughout the inter-webs?
  • Did I just write something that makes my current customers glad they chose me?
YOUR BLOG IS NOT ABOUT YOU.




Other Blogs I Author
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites


Subscribe to "Marketing Myself"



No comments: