Nuffnang Ads

Translator

Thursday, January 31, 2008

It really works, keep it going !!!

So viral links really work, because in this blog, just a couple of days ago my rating with technorati was 10 and now its 17, a big climb and I want to thank all of you for participating into this viral link, especially The Strategist Notebook. He is the one that got me started, so here goes to adding more to my list...;

Linking other blogs within each and other blogs makes our blog authority go up and that makes you closer to the top of the Google search engine and helps bring traffic into our blogs. This blog link list is getting longer, and longer.

I decided to start a new viral link connect because the last time I participated in it, my ratings with technorati went up from 9 all the way up to 145 in two weeks with my blog "When Life Becomes a Book. I was AMAZED !!! each time you post a viral link, with each blogger/ friend you pick, YOU rate their technorati as your favorite and then every time your blog title gets placed into another blog, your ratings for your blog authority goes up...

CUT AND PASTE THE FOLLOWINGS, TAG ANOTHER 5 FELLOW BLOGGERS AND ADD TO THE LIST
its a great way to meet new people.

like many, this is a way of increase my technorati and google pagerank. The best methods would be using viral links.

Problem is most of the viral links are already pretty old and probably have been circulated before. Therefore with a cup of coffee, I am starting my own original viral link. Here goes:

I was tagged awhile ago by The Strategist Note Bookand I am passing the viral links to you.

I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly cut and publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other new fellas and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long posts!)

Its real easy and it has a multiplying effect of 5s…i.e first layer 5, then 25, then 125 etc. Tag others and see your technorati authority increase exponentially!

The benefits of Viral Linking

-One of the fastest way to see your technorati authority explode!
-Increase your google pagerank fast
-Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
-Built your community
-Make new friends!
Don't forget to add on your other 5 from my blog post,

Bloggers I've picked to add to the list;

1. Renatodoxaguia
2. Angel Baby
3. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery
4. Hanna
5. JollyJo

Be sure and contact these blogger to let them know about the game so that the ratings keep going up...

In the last game these blogs were picked, add them as well to keep the game going;

1.The Strategist Note Book
2.The Classy Life
3. Agenc Was Here
4.When Life Becomes a Book
5.The Haven
6.The FireWalker

7. crystrad
8. nadnuts
9. ThomasWelcome
10. Maitri
11. Dhanosh

12.Marketing Myself
13.Brawny Hunk
14.Motorparasi
15.Ash
16.Annette

17. Super Hero Extraordinare
18.Everyday should be Christmas
19.The Gadget Guru tech
20.Available Light
21.Dad's Dish

22.What Goes Under the Sun
23.One Quart Low
24.Stephan Miller
25.Mental Poo
26.Search for Blogging

Blogs I just picked as of 1/25/08

27. Renatodoxaguia
28. Angel Baby
29. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery
30Hanna
31. JollyJo

NEWLY ADDED;
add these as well, its exciting that the list is getting longer;

32. Olga the traveling bra
33. Concept is addict
34. Postarelibero
35. Nokhathai
36. My Internet Marketing adventure
All of these blogs have Amazing posts !!!

Add to Technorati Favorites
View blog authority

1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites


Subscribe to "Marketing Myself"


No comments: