Nuffnang Ads

Translator

Monday, December 10, 2007

I speak out in love

My heart you have touched
my soul you have reached

I speak out in love
that my heart speak only of
as I gaze into your eyes
if only you knew
my feelings that exists
I hope I haven't been a pest

as I look into your eyes
I am wondering if you notice
that I am a little shy
as I move closer side by your side
I sigh...
become tongue tied
and then I reply
making excuses for my actions
but you become a distraction
and then comes the defense reaction
as a joke I would say
I've become a gravitational interaction
my heart throbs when you are near
I dont show my feelings much
because I am thinking you'd disappear
but just to let you know
I am being sincere


Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Subscri to "Marketing Myself"


No comments: