Nuffnang Ads

Translator

Friday, December 28, 2007

Blogger Noob Contest

This is a short post explaining "Blogger Noob's" contest, review the post and check out the post in this blog "Blogger Noob".

Blogger Noob says;

My next contest will be a little different from my last one. For starters, the prize could be $100 cash. And it won’t involve RSS subscriptions. There are some conditions though. It’s actually going to be a challenge I set for myself. I want to get my Alex rank down to 5 figures. I will give myself until 2 weeks to complete this task. So I will choose the winner on January 11th 2008. If I meet my goal of reaching 5 figures on alexa, I’ll still pay out but not $100. I’ll pay $20. If i don’t reach my goal, I’ll pay out $100 to one lucky reader of this make money blog. I guess I’m giving 5 to 1 odds.

So check out this blog
"Blogger Noob". Have a great day !!!

Add to Technorati Favorites


Subscri to "Marketing Myself"


No comments: