Nuffnang Ads

Translator

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Riddles...

What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

A towel...

You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

An ear of corn.

What goes up and down the stairs without moving?

A rug.

What can you catch but not throw?

A cold.


I can run but not walk. Wherever I go, thought follows close behind. What am I?

A nose.


What's black and white and red all over?

An embarrassed skunk.


What goes around the world but stays in a corner?

A stamp.


I have holes in my top and bottom, my left and right, and in the middle. But I still hold water. What am I?

A sponge.


Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?

Fire.


The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?

A coffin.

I know these are lame, I am the one to blame...I write children's books and thought I would share some in site on them....;)


Terry Freeman
Freeman Family Web Designers
CA, 95973
US
teri412002@yahoo.com
Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!

No comments: