Nuffnang Ads

Translator

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Gimmick's........

gimmick's on how to earn money, I'm finding out that its almost not worth it. I have tried so hard applying for every blog, and all those other accounts like twitter, bloglog, bloglog catalog, stumble, bumpzee, blogitive, blog.com, agloco, hooverspot.com, newsgator, digg, reddit, del.icio.us, feed burner, blogshere, blogharbor, fuel my blog, and many, many more...I have a condition with Chronic pain, I have 2 bulging disks in my neck and it makes it extremely difficult to type and aplly for more accounts. I have so much email coming through, its crazy to read over 200 messages and blogs on 20 or more accounts. Maybe I'll chill back and leave this computer alone, because I feel like throwing it out into the street, can anyone else say the same thing, and please be honest...no bullshitting around...have a great weekend...

No comments: