Nuffnang Ads

Translator

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Site Owner
meemoe
Terry Freeman
send message

About Project Wonderful, its has been very successful for me. The other ways of trying to make a living blogging have failed me. Tomorrow if its not to busy, I am going to clean up my blogs so that they will load easy, make other bloggers happier.

All bids are in "cost per day" - you simply tell us how much you're willing to pay for a day's worth of advertising, and whenever you are the high bidder, your ad will be displayed! You're only charged for the time periods when your ad is shown. You can also set hard expense limits on your bids, so you'll never get charged more than you expect. Find out more about the auction process here.


Advertise on
Thumbnails by Thumbshots.org50) this.border=0; this.alt='Thumbnails by Thumbshots.org';" border="0">
When Life Becomes a Book

Here is the current winning bid and its ad:

Earn $100 A Day: Step-by-Step Guide
$0.02



information about this advertising:

Parenting, daily journal, my journey into life after my teen girls become adults, as I have become homeless, and my success, failure, and relationships, and advertising marketing ads.

This advertising area on When Life Becomes a Book has been around since 8 days ago.

Subscribe to Marketing Myself

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Other Blogs I Author
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery



Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to "Marketing Myself"





No comments: