Nuffnang Ads

Translator

Monday, May 12, 2008

Creating my own business cards

I'm going to be creating some business cards and starting my own Nursing Company. I'll let all of you know when I complete the cards and I'll be posting a couple of them so the I can get your opinion on them.

I want to get back into Nursing, I miss the people and patients. I miss being able to make my own money, and helping others that need it.

I hope that all of you had a great weekend and Mothers Day, I'll be keeping in touch, have a very nice DAY !!!



Subscribe to Marketing Myself

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Other Blogs I Author
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites


Subscribe to "Marketing Myself"





No comments: