by Michael Stelzner
The endless nominations arrived. The nominees have been carefully examined. What follows are the top 10 marketing blogs.
These folks excel at sharing their insight and craft with the world. Read each of these marketing blogs every day and you will greatly advance your knowledge.
- Seth Godin’s Blog: Seth Godin finds marketing insight everywhere – make him a daily read.
- MarketingProfs Daily Fix Blog: Many of the marketing world’s greatest minds share their wisdom here.
- Duct Tape Marketing Blog: This blog is a gold mine for small businesses and includes regular insights that are easy to implement.
- Techno//Marketer: A very good blog on leveraging online tools for marketing (and includes helpful videos).
- Buzz Marketing for Technology: This excellent blog, by BearingPoint’s Paul Dunay, helps businesses learn how to stand out in a noisy world.
- Create Value or Die: The title of this blog says it all. Learn how to create value for visitors.
- Web Ink Now: The ultimate stop for learning how to generate publicity for your business, from author David Meerman Scott.
- Web Strategy by Jeremiah: Great social networking blog with embedded podcasts (for those of us who are reading-challenged) by Forrester analyst Jeremiah Owyang.
- The Buzz Bin: Excellent social media and PR blog by author Geoff Livingston.
- Diva Marketing Blog: A cornucopia of marketing insight comes from marketing diva Toby Bloomberg.
Subscribe to Marketing Myself
Other Blogs I Author
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery
Subscribe to "Marketing Myself"